What makes S2I different from all the other solutions?
S2i Contract Farming
The Contract Farming module accompanies the life cycle of seed and inputs sourcing, production control and the respective yield during harvesting.
Incorporating a robust S2iTM Mobile component, it uses mobile devices, portable printers and electronic scales, all interconnected via Bluetooth.
Initially developed for the Cotton Contract Farming (Cotton Development) sector, it can easily be extended to other types of crops.
By following best practices defined by the BCI (Better Cotton Initiative), the Contract Farming module helps you manage the entire production cycle.
An integrated Intelligent Agriculture project that addresses several shortcomings, such as:
- Covers the whole production cycle, from registering producers, georeferencing croplands, extension activities, delivering inputs, monitoring growth, purchasing crops and settling debts
- Shares reliable information at the right time
- Provides a Market «–» Producer communication channel
- Makes it easier to get producers on board, thanks to the transparency in the digitization of manual processes
- Helps to implement extension programs
- Enables optimized management of inputs
- Provides georeferenced information on croplands and on the various crops over several seasons
- Brings commercial agents and the rural world closer together, through integration with multi-service payment platforms, such as electricity and mobile communication operators
- Enables application of prediction models adapted to the changes of each season, through:
- Weather forecasts
- In-loco entry with field sensors
- Photo interpretation of images captured by drones or robots
- Producer surveys
- Helps ensure the safety of the field team, through the real-time geolocation of vehicles and people
- Analytics dashboards enable real-time monitoring of the entire process
Wasp – World Analysis System on Pests
The new WASP module was designed by pest control experts.
This module is used with the drone + spraying system solution offered by our partner HP Drones.
It is a flexible program that replaces paper documents with personalized digital forms that can be filled in using any mobile device or PC.
- Incident reports with photos
- Mapping of sightings with Asian wasp nests using GPS
- Follow-up of incidents addressed
- Control of applied chemicals
- Contract timelines
- Multi entity
- Pilot team management
- Email notifications
- Integration engine for use with external applications
- Online or offline operation to increase efficiency, save time and money
The Operating Lease module enables management of all related operations, in particular:
- Document management
- Budget management
- Financing management
- Contract management
- Insurance management
- Guarantee and collateral management